Timber Frame Projects
Many folks think timber frames are only used for interior spaces, such as homes, businesses, barns, churches and community centers. They are also ideal for outdoor locations and can augment any garden, entrance, dock, public park, walkway or transportation hub.
Reach Vermont Timber Works now by calling (802)886-1917 or contacting us online.
When you scroll through these images, you’ll see features and detailing—such as custom scrollwork, elegant columns and architectural genres—that can instill a distinct historical look in your garden, lakeside property, walkway or riverbank:
- Pergolas, gazebos, poolhouses and other outdoor areas that are separate from the main house, perfect for entertaining or a quiet refuge.
- Patios, porches, decks, verandahs, terraces, porticos, Arizona rooms (screened porches) and other structures attached to a main building.
- Entrances, vestibules, atriums, corridors, hallways, even an office or hotel lobby.
- Boathouses that can support an overhead boat lift while adding a bold focal point to your dock.
- Structures for public use, such as bridges, bus stops, recreation, picnic or rest areas.
Harmonious with the environment, aesthetically beautiful and serving a utilitarian purpose, timber frames can be the perfect solution to a number of unique open air needs, even as an elegant armature for vines and creeping flowers. We will work with landscape architects, gardeners, civic engineers and city planners, always creating a 3D, rotatable, computer generated model of your project for you to review, prior to fabrication.
With outstanding customer service and fair prices as well, Vermont Timber Works is the team you need for your outdoor project, no matter where you are located. We deliver nationwide. Call us at (802)886-1917 or contact us online today!Have a Question?